6.23.2010

married.


I did it. I joined the world of blogging. Also, I joined the world of married people. I love it! Im pretty sure I couldn't be happier at this moment in my life. Even though sometimes reality is overwhelming my brains out, I think about the tiny things that make me the happiest girl in the world. Here are some:




.jordan race
.crybaby gumballs
.this blue sky weather
.sticky notes
.the temple
.fish tacos
.san diego
.family
.reading books that i can lose myself in
.flip flops
.pistachio ice cream
.calling him my husband
.photography blogs
.stealing kisses
.sunflower seeds
.roadtrips

and so much more. I am so grateful to have what I have, to live where I live, to love who I love. I am so grateful to be married to my best friend forever. Can life get any better?

nope.

3 comments:

  1. love the blog! I'm excited to stalk you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute kels! love your blog! i'm glad to see you finally got a blog!! love your guts!!!

    add me add me! :)

    rachel-babyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete